Refund & Return Policy
Change of Mind
Please carefully preview your file before placing any orders and before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding to checkout.
We cannot normally cancel or adjust orders due to their personalised nature, and we do not normally provide refunds where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
Returns and Repairs
We may ask you to return the faulty product to us via Australia Post to our mailing address at your expense. We will assess the product/s that we have supplied before we agree to an appropriate solution. However, the products must be returned by you within seven days of receipt of the goods by you. Any variation of this will need to be discussed with us. Please contact us to make arrangements for return of your product/s before sending the product/s back to us.
Once we have identified the problem with the product we will contact you to discuss an appropriate solution, which may include, either a replacement, repair, or refund.
We do not accept responsibility to provide a replacement or refund in the following circumstances:
- The colours or tones differ to the colours and tones displayed on your monitor (unless this is due to a fault in our production of your product); or
- Where poor quality prints and/ or other photo gift products are produced due to:
- your use of a low resolution or poor quality image (Please refer to the description tab for any file requirements); or
- any errors in spelling, punctuation or accuracy of any text entered by you; or
- poor placement of images, text or embellishments by you; or
- poor image cropping, formatting of images or border selection by you; or
- errors that you have made in selecting the size or type of product (for example you have selected matte finish for digital prints when you had actually wanted gloss prints).
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receiving. Please have your invoice number with you to assist us to resolve your issue promptly.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Digital Print Online (Aust) will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
There are nine consumer guarantees that apply to goods you purchase:
- Acceptable quality.
- Fit for a particular purpose
- Match description
- Match the sample or demonstration model
- Express warranties will be honoured
- Spare parts and repair facilities will be available for a reasonable time after purchase
- Title to the goods
- Undisturbed possession of the goods
- No undisclosed securities on the goods
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy.
For further information about the Australian Consumer Law and consumer guarantees, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.